As our in-house Recruiter, you would be responsible for engaging top talent to work at Buckingham and BAM Advisor Services. The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, screening and guiding candidates through the interview and offer process.
The Recruiter plays a crucial role in ensuring we are bringing on the best talent who align with our culture and add value to our rapidly growing team. In the past five years, our firm has doubled in number of associates and grown from three locations to twenty-five. The Recruiter provides prospective candidates the opportunity to join a firm focused on our values and mission, associate development and delivering unrivaled client service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring of new team members in partnership with the Talent & Development Managers/Specialists and Hiring Managers.
- Maintain a pipeline of active, qualified and screened candidates across geographies.
- Internally post “Open Positions” on a monthly basis.
- Conduct all background checks on candidates.
- Build relationships with external centers of influence including establishing a Buckingham presence with college campuses in our represented geographies.
- Ensure that all hiring activities follow all legal and company standards and procedures.
- Work with the hiring manager to develop on-boarding schedule for all new associates. Ensure workflow is coordinated and executed.
- Accurately enter and update all appropriate data into the iCIMS applicant tracking system.
- Send weekly recruitment updates to the Board and hiring managers.
- Provide administrative support and coordination for the Talent and Development team including weekly firm announcements and management of the team email inbox.
- Consulting on Hiring and Selection for members of the BAM Alliance.
- Other projects as assigned by the Chief Talent Officer.
- High level of understanding and ability to explain the firm’s associate benefits.
Desired Skills and Experience
Education and/or Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year accredited college or university.
- Minimum of two years’ experience with full cycle recruitment experience or sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to connect with people in a friendly and honest way.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels.
- Strong organization skills with ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Possess a superior level of professionalism, sound judgment and ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Solid decision-making skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: