- 8+ years of Windows Server Administration
- 5+ years of Citrix Administration/Support
- 5+ years of Web Administration (Windows IIS)
- 5+ years of Networking
- 3+ years of Thin Client Support
- Must be proficient at the techniques that go into the formulation of architectures, including requirements discovery and analysis, application of abstraction, formulation of solution context, solution alternatives identification and assessment, technology selection, and architectural configuration.
- Extensive understanding and experience in Distributed platforms, networking, databases, High Availability/Disaster Recovery, and IT security.
- Ability to work closely with client/application architects, senior managers, and project managers to design and assist with the implementation of the solutions infrastructure related components.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and complete assigned project responsibilities under limited supervision.
- Experience and skills in prevailing industry architecture and engineering methodologies such as ITIL.
- Knowledge of and experience with a broad range of application servers, web servers, messaging servers, database servers, and related technologies.
- Able to analyze business requirements and define solutions to address complex business needs.
- Experience in web infrastructure design and operations including IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, load balancing, clustering, failover, monitoring, diagnostics, performance tuning, etc.
- Possess high aptitude for problem-solving and trouble-shooting.
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our P*ersonalized Effective Efficient R*eliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Business Process Analysis, Re-engineering and Automation
- Cyber Security Consulting
- Project Management Consulting
- Custom Application Development/Programming
- IT Staffing - Contract & Permanent
Responsibilities and Duties
Job Type: Temporary
- aws: 9 years (Preferred)
- Relevant: 9 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)