Assists in the development of solution options to arrive at better decision that will reduce IT cost, improve system flows, increase agility, and remove duplicative functionality. Support the management of risk associated with IT assets through the development and promotion of standards and polices. Expertise may be concentrated in one or more domains.
- Responsible for the architecture security of systems, solutions and products
- Develop cost effective strategies for protecting confidential data through use of information security techniques and technologies, including but not limited to: encryption technologies; access control; DMZ architecture and network security zones; content monitoring and filtering; data leakage tools
- Evaluate emerging technology and security software tools for benefit and compatibility to organization's infrastructure
- Develop and document security centric solutions and standards for the organization based on current threat vectors, NIST and ISO frameworks
- Advise project teams regarding information security risks and industry practices
- Provide Security Architecture consultation with other parts of IT to ensure the applications developed and systems implemented are in line with security best practices and company policies in line with (ISO, PCI, OWASP, NIST Cyber Security, etc.)
- Develops action plans, timelines, and reports to address and improve the security posture.
- Stays informed about the latest developments in the security field
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of training/education and experience
- 3 years proven ability to transfer technology to end user application/environments
- Experience IT Security network, infrastructure and application penetration testing best practices
- Expert in one or more competencies application development, networking, or infrastructure with a focus on securing assets at an enterprise level.
- Basic understanding of various project methodology disciplines with basic knowledge of information and systems architectures, highly proficient in website architectures
- Basic understanding of various data base platforms and data warehousing
Medical Mutual is looking to grow our team! We truly value and respect the talents and abilities of all of our employees. That's why we offer an exceptional package that includes:
A Great Place to Work:
Excellent Benefits and Compensation:
- Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio year after year
- On-site wellness center at most locations. Enjoy personal trainers, towel service, locker room, weight room, elliptical machines, and a variety of classes!
- On-site cafeteria serving hot breakfast and lunch, at most locations. Choices ranging from salad bar, made to order, hot and cold sandwiches, or a variety of entrees cooked fresh daily. Convenience store at most locations
- Employee discount program. Discounts at many places in and around town, just for being a Medical Mutual team member
- Business casual attire
An Investment in You:
- Competitive compensation plans
- Employee bonus program
- 401(k) with company match and an additional company contribution
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
About Medical Mutual:
- Career development programs and classes
- Mentoring and coaching to help you advance
- Education reimbursement up to $5K per year
We strive to create peace of mind. Our customers can trust us to do things right and to help them get value from their health plan. We're the largest health insurer in Ohio and for more than 80 years, we've been serving our members and the Ohio communities where they live and work. Medical Mutual is a Top Place to Work in Northeast Ohio with exceptional career opportunities that offer challenge, growth and a great work/life balance. We want talented, innovative, and driven people to help us continue to be the best health insurance choice of Ohioans and help make Ohio the best it can be! Our headquarter building is located in the heart of downtown Cleveland and we have multiple offices throughout the state. Join us at one near you!
At Medical Mutual we celebrate differences and are mutually invested in our employees and our community. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse and nicotine testing.
Strongsville - W. Sprague 15885 W. Sprague Road Strongsville 44136
7 - General Staff
Mar 11, 2019, 4:00:00 AM