Summary / Description
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Service Delivery Program Manager to join our team in Washington, DC to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will you will serve as a project management leader with accountability for delivery, technical management, plan, budget, schedule, and oversee the life cycle of software development in an Waterfall and Agile environment. This role includes direct supervision of monitoring and measuring activities as part of continual service improvement that you will report to key stakeholders and executive leaders on a regular basis. You will be required to meet aggressive deadlines while managing to specific budgets. The PM will provide management oversight and guidance in the development and maintenance of program solutions providing assistance, as required, across technical, project management, and system engineering methodology domains including software development and service management. The PM will also be responsible for working with the DPM and the PMO to ensure CDRLs are addressed in a timely manner. Other responsibilities will include defining and implementing an Enterprise Architecture vision for the organization and working with project leads. The position requires strong written, verbal, and presentation skills as there will be frequent interaction with senior Government leaders, program leaders, and Unisys executive management. This is a delivery-focused role.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Bachelor of Science (or similar) college degree, preferably technical.
- Minimum 15 years of experience working in the Information Technology industry in solution delivery-based roles.
- Experience designing and implementing program controls and processes.
- Experience working and communicating with senior executives.
- Experience communicating and leading teams with a wide audience that ranges from senior leaders to project teams.
- Experience managing systems/software development teams (consolidated and distributed) through the entire systems/software development lifecycle to include solution concept development, requirements development, system/software architecture definition, solution development, testing, deployment, and operations. This includes developing/maintaining project schedules, managing and mitigating project risks, enabling teams to be successful, crisp decision making to maintain delivery milestones, etc.
- Experience managing performance SLAs and KPI.
- Experience with infrastructure and platform.
- Experience with service desk.
- Knowledge of systems/software development methodologies including Agile/Scrum, automated testing, UI/UX, DevOps, and DevSecOps.
- Experience with mobile technologies a plus.
- Experience with cloud a plus.
- Experience interacting/communicating with clients in both written and verbal forms and in establishing “trusted advisor” relationships
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity