- Bachelor's degree, equivalent post-secondary degree, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience with in-house or agency recruiting in a research or sourcing capacity.
- Experience pulling reports from applicant tracking systems or strong experience with Excel.
At Amazon we strive to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining the amazing recruiting team at Amazon.
We are looking to hire a results oriented technical recruiter to join our recruiting team focusing on senior level engineering roles. This person will partner with the client lead recruiter to research, build target lists, mine databases, create talent pipelines, and execute sourcing related activities such as sourcerthons and driving referral initiatives so that we can hire the best. This person should be passionate about developing candidates and fostering relationships. The person should be able to demonstrate that they can work smart, be extremely organized, have a bias for action, and tell a story through data.
To be successful in this role you will need to balance your creative skills with your laser focus sourcing concentration and be prepared to re-prioritize as the business pivots. This is a great opportunity to be part of a best in class complex recruiting team and to play with your robust sourcing skills to identify & attract top talent. If this sounds like something you would enjoy, and you’re ready to work hard, have, fun, and increase your sourcing capabilities, please apply.
- Articulate in writing a sourcing plan with deliverables, timelines, and continuous tracking of progress or area of opportunities.
- Track sourcing, funnel, and conversion efforts to be able to articulate a story on search efforts and market response.
- Test multiple sourcing & messaging strategies to determine efficiencies in candidate engagement.
- Negotiate on suggested profile changes based off discoverable data.
- Engage passively looking candidates explain the employee value proposition and the individual appeal to prospect.
- Profile prospects and gauge chemistry for fit and motivation to transition them from passive to motivated balancing career best interests and position appeal (this is more of a consultative as opposed to hard sell).
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management anticipating business preferences and future openings.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to sourcing such as implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes that fit our mission to deliver the highest standards
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing tools, including internet research, boolean search strings, Linkedin, ATS mining, and comfort with cold calling.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering with a sense of urgency and service.
- Experience converting data into graphs and charts to represent sourcing efforts.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and peer relationships.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and responsive follow up.
- Demonstrated ability to execute on a recruiting strategy by sourcing & engaging passively looking candidates with a spoken track record of success.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation