Alta Resources is Hiring!
Alta Resources is looking for full- and part-time Sales Reps to sell client products to wholesalers, distributors and retailers. Through inbound and outbound calls to established accounts, as a Sale Rep you will manage sales activities of assigned client products.
What You’ll Do As An Alta Resources Sales Rep:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls to facilitate client/customer needs
- Manage sales and customer service activities to assist with the total sales process
- Utilize technology to create robust CRM to retain consumer data and records
- Correspond regularly with client and customers via phone, email and fax
- Discuss product features, benefits and salability with customers
- Inform customers of new product launches, product changes and new distribution of existing products
- Analyze sales reports to determine product trends
- Keep current of industry trends and competitive products
- Represent company at trade association meetings and customer trade shows to promote and sell client products
- Strong retention skills with the ability to follow a process flow and/or script as needed
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients, consumers and coworkers
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED, HSED) required. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Two to three years of stable sales or relevant work experience is required. Membership call center, member retention or training experience is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn program and product knowledge, work on a PC and navigate a Windows environment.
- Beginner to Intermediate knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required. SalesForce or other related CRM experience is a plus.
- Polished phone demeanor, tone and etiquette is required.
NEENAH, WI | BREA, CA | FORT MYERS, FL | PASIG CITY, PHILIPPINES