Consider a new opportunity
Endava is a privately-owned, global technology company, with over 17 years of experience of
working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media,
Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and
Automation solutions, Endava is helping clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient.
Endava has over 4,600 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and
delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela,
Along with investing in long term customer relationships, Endava recognised the importance of
providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the
employer of choice for the best and brightest engineers.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for proven new business sales people from an IT Services Background, not a productsales background.
The candidates we are looking to hire should have a demonstrable track record of originating and
closing offshore/nearshore IT Services engagements.
Candidates must understand the concepts and key messages behind Agile and Digital Services and have sold full life cycle of software development (Consulting, Development, Testing, Support).
Candidates should have a network of contacts and experience of selling to one or more of the
following industry verticals: Healthcare, Retail, Media, Telco, Technology and Logistics.
Candidates must have demonstrable sales figures and a record of over achieving sales targets and
ideally have been with their firms for over 3 years.
We are looking for a senior salesperson to join our team who is able to quickly understand and
leverage our experience and has the same hunger for growth we have. We feel to do this, the right
candidate must acquire and care for their customers professionally and with passion. With their
distinct sales know-how, understanding of the market requirements and customer requirements will
be able to prove potential customers of our world-class capability and build long-term collaborative
- Identification and acquisition of new clients and projects in the sector
- Self-responsible implementation of the sales process from acquisition to completion.
- Relationship management, maintenance and use of your network
- Individual bidding as well as coordination and participation in contract negotiations.
- Internal coordination of the support of other teams, also abroad
- Use of marketing tools to obtain new orders.
- Participation and moderation of external events.
Match your profile
- Several years of professional experience as Sales / Business Development Manager
- Experience in sales of offshore or nearshore / IT Services
- Good knowledge in one of the following business sectors. Telco, media, technology, healthcare, logistics and retail sector and related businesses
- Enthusiasm and conviction in customer presentations
- Stand-alone and structured work
- Strong communication power
- Effort to achieve and even exceed your goals
- Several years’ experience in technical sales with a thorough understanding of IT principles and practices.
- Understands and demonstrates a systematic approach to problem solving.
- Communicates fluently and effectively in business writing and present information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to plan, schedule, and monitor own work within deadlines.
- Maintains awareness of developing technologies and takes some responsibility for personal development.
- Possess technical and commercial background, persistence, and persuasiveness needed to succeed in a sales role.
- Familiarity with business proposals: Methods and techniques for preparing and presenting proposals, business cases, and statements of work.
- Familiarity with presentation methods and techniques for delivering effective presentations.
- Understanding of methods, techniques, and tools for planning, organizing, resourcing, and coordinating on going (non-project) activities.
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission structure.
- High travel
- Opportunity to work in a Global Organization
- Career Development opportunities
- Work/Life benefits
- Training opportunities
- Robust benefits package which includes options for:
- Health Care Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short / Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical, Transit, and Dependent Care)
- Paid Life Insurance and AD&D Coverage
- Wellness Benefits
Candidates will be required to complete full background screening before commencing employment, which may include Credit Check, Criminal Check, Employment and Education verifications.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Organization: Client Facing