Provide full life cycle strategic contracts administration leadership and support to DoD and intelligence community (IC) clients. Negotiate and administer contracts with the US government and subcontracts with large and small business prime contractors across the breadth of contract types. Negotiate teaming and non-disclosure agreements and OCI and relationship development and management with clients' acquisition teams.
- 5+ years of experience with contract administration, negotiations, and proposal preparation
- Experience with 2 of the following contract types: fixed-price, time and material, cost reimbursable, or General Service Administration (GSA) schedules
- Experience with organizational conflict of interest (OCI) terms and mitigation plans
- Experience with reviewing terms and conditions and statements of work for areas of risk and risk mitigation in accordance with company policies and procedures and establishing agreements with small business prime contractors and the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) small business subcontractor rule
- Knowledge of federal government contracting and Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS)
- Knowledge of federal acquisition regulation (FAR) and agency supplements
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal and external clients
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree or 9 years of experience with contract administration, negotiations, and proposal preparation in lieu of degree
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent analytical skills
- Possession of excellent client relationship, development, and management skills with internal and external clients
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.