Great Lakes Information Architects (GLIA) is an IT consulting firm located in Northwest Ohio, providing expertise in the areas of Business Intelligence and Product Lifecycle Management. We create and support solutions for Department of Defense customers to manage business processes, assess data quality and make data-driven decisions. GLIA is a Qlik Public Sector Business Partner.
Position: BI Solutions Architect, QlikView and Qlik Sense
Location: Warner Robins, GA
- Support all BI solution development lifecycle phases.
- Gather and document user requirements.
- Design and create robust, intuitive data analysis and visualization applications.
- Re-engineer and support QlikView and Qlik Sense applications; transition applications from QlikView to Qlik Sense.
- Install, configure and administer Qlik Sense and QlikView enterprise server environments. Assist customers with the deployment of QlikView and Qlik Sense servers.
- Prepare requirements, technical specification and configuration management documentation.
- Participate in mentoring and knowledge transfer to team members.
- Continuous progress toward obtaining Qlik certifications.
- Complete customer training courses as required.
- Occasional travel.
- This position will be engaged in US Department of Defense (DoD) projects. Applicant must be a US citizen. Foreign citizenship with an Employment Authorization Document is not adequate.
- Applicant’s background check result must be favorable.
- Must meet eligibility requirements for obtaining DoD network and physical site access credentials.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems development, or related discipline.
- 3+ years of IT-related work experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; self-motivation.
- Familiar with Oracle SQL and MS SQL.
- Experience with data analytics on any BI platform.
- Data Warehouse/Data Modeling experience.
- Three years of data model/load script development experience.
GLIA offers competitive salaries and benefits. No third parties. Must be a US Citizen.
Job Type: Full-time
- Systems Development Life Cycle: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative