Bri-Chem Supply Corp. is in the business of warehousing and delivering products used for drilling, cementing, completing and producing oil and gas wells. Bri-Chem Supply also provides supply chain solutions for mining, water treatment, environmental remediation and construction. Headquartered in Denver Colorado, the Company operates warehouses and stocks inventory throughout the United States.
The General Warehouse Worker along with the Warehouse Manager is accountable for identifying inventory requirements, receiving, processing, storage and delivery of products stocked by Bri-Chem Supply US. The General Warehouse Worker loads and unloads shipments of product in an accurate, safe and timely manner on any truck leaving for rig sites and other customer locations.
This job requires some on-call time.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
1. Ensures products are received as ordered - if not, discrepancies are noted and communicated to the Warehouse Manager;
2. Ensures products are received and properly accounted for in MIMS;
3. Ensures the products are stored in a safe and efficient manner utilizing warehouse space;
4. Accurate handling of merchandise into and out of the warehouse facility;
5. Ensures that all products are safely loaded onto trucks along with being properly wrapped for stability and weather protection;
6. Pulls orders accurately in preparation for prompt shipment and verifies the product quantities to the delivery ticket;
7. Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat;
8. Comply with the company procedures, safety rules and health procedures;
9. If working in the liquid mud plant, follow all safety guidelines, and directions of the Warehouse Manager or the person in charge of the batch making process; and
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
Job Type: Full-time