- High School graduate or GED.
- Math and basic number skills.
- Must be able to read, interpret and consistently follow drawings, specifications, manufacturing procedures, data-packs and workmanship Quality Standards.
- Good verbal skills.
Job Responsibilities :
- Assembly Operations on the shop floor per IPC standards including but not limited to prepping, labeling, hand insertion of components, AI m/c operation, wave soldering help, hand soldering, box build / secondary assembly, conformal coating, potting, testing, packaging help, lead trimming, depanelization.
- Read and properly interpret data-packs, travelers and production documentation.
- Assemble product per MTI data pack, travelers and production documentation.
- Understand and follow IPC – A- 610 and J-std standards.
- Comply with ESD guidelines at all times.
- Self-monitor all work using available equipment to ensure a Quality product.
- Respond and follow directions given by Supervisors, Leaders and Managers.
- Keep work area clean, organized and maintain good housekeeping practices at all times.
- Follow and implement 5S practices.
- Practice safe work ethics.
- Follow established product handling procedures.
- Understand and follow all applicable Quality System procedures and perform all assigned responsibilities outlined in the Quality System.
- To assist in any department that requires additional help.
- Perform other duties as needed to support customers, manufacturing processes and Quality System. This includes following procedures, work instructions and completing all related documentation.
Job Type: Full-time