Merakey is seeking a Mental Health Professional to join our Behavioral Health division in Bethlehem, PA
- Master's degree in human services/related field.
- 1 year clinical experience working with adults with severe mental illness.
- Knowledge and understanding of recovery principles and recovery driven service system.
- Valid PA Drivers License and Act 33 and 44 clearances.
- As a member of the ACT Team, the MH Professional is qualified in a mental health profession, and possesses the clinical skills and experience to assess, plan, develop, coordinate and provide treatment, rehabilitation and support services to program individuals with severe and persistent mental illness under the clinical supervision of the team leader and psychiatrist.
- Develop comprehensive goal plans in conjunction with individuals and family members.
- Provide service coordination for an assigned group of individuals, including coordinating and monitoring the activities of the individual's treatment team.
- Develop, write, implement, evaluate, and revise, as necessary, individual's treatment plans in collaboration with the Community Treatment Team.
- Provide individual supportive therapy, psychotherapy and symptom management ensuring that immediate changes in the treatment plan are made, as necessary.
- Act as a liaison and consult with community agencies and families to maintain coordination in the treatment process.
- Educate and support individual's families and advocate for individual's rights and preferences.
- Document individual's progress while maintaining a permanent record of individual's activity in accordance with policies and regulations.
- Provide treatment, rehabilitation and support services in conjunction with other CTT team members and with directions from staff with specialty training.
- Provide on call crisis intervention as required.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
For more information on each individual service, please visit: https://www.merakey.org/services-behavioral-health.html
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at sabina.tobak @merakey.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.40 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Bethlehem, PA 18017 (Preferred)
- clinical experience with adults: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19