Business Development Manager
Toco is seeking a professional, success driven Business Development Manager to source new business through individual efforts of marketing, creating affiliate partnerships and leading an Organization within ours. This position is responsible for originating new relationships using every method at your disposal from research and online activities, developing strategic alliances, prospecting and relationship building as well as personalized campaign marketing. You will set your hours and run your playbook. We care about results. You know how to get them. You will have full control over how you build your business and will be provided with all of the tools necessary to ensure your success.
Formerly a publicly-traded company, Toco is now a private company and the leader in our space. We protect consumers against unexpected auto service expenses by providing an affordable monthly subscription plan to keep their vehicles protected. We partner with large and small companies that offer various auto-related services. A Business Development Manager is responsible for cultivating these crucial relationships within their territory.
- Originating new partnerships and strategic alliances
- Communicate with critical stakeholders (executive team, internal operations team and external partners)
- Demonstrate support and leadership by attending and presenting at meetings.
- Observe, train, develop, and monitor by occasional attendance to junior affiliate presentations and supporting sales calls.
- Regularly meet with counterparts with partner organizations
- Oversee onboarding process for new partners.
- Work closely with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals
- Consult / Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as trade shows, campaigns and other promotional activities
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts, and pricing issues promptly
- Managing a pipeline of over 100 targeted potential affiliate clients
- Performing analysis and due diligence
- Set personal sales goals, compare performance to goals and adjust goals as needed
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement and implement them
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Track record of success developing strategic b2b relationships and channels
- Experience building and maintaining a deal flow pipeline
- A deep sense of personal and professional integrity
- Highly developed sales skills and business development techniques
- Able to create and leverage a vast referral network
- Working knowledge of traditional office software
100% commission based (1099) employment that allows you to build a business with a popular brand and the full operational structure of a cutting edge company. Our producers are expected to make at least $80-125k+. Top producers are expected to earn over $250k.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $80,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year