We are looking for an Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
Account management responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers. Account managers will coordinate between customers and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful completion of customer needs are met.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of weekly/monthly initiatives
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Solid experience in MS office and MS Excel
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
PTO offered after a 90 review period.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Account Management: 1 year (Required)