1 PRP Specialist and 1 PRP Specialist Assistant Needed
The Psychiatric Rehabilitation Specialist (PRP) and PRP Specialist Assistant will provide clinical services that meet the goals and objectives of the participants and clinic which include promoting physical and emotional well-being of the participants and staff: Works 20 hours weekly in conjunction with the number of program participants (Hours may increase with written permission from the CEO). Date and time TBD. The Specialist must have experience working with individuals who have a mental illness and/or substance abuse problem. Must be a Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner (CPRP) and DLA-20 certified or a LGSW/LGPC with PRP experience. The Rehabilitation Specialist must also be trained in recovery; psychiatric rehabilitation, trauma, supported employment practices, substance abuse, and cultural competency.
The PRP Specialist will:
- Identify PRP candidates
- Prepare authorization for PRP candidates
- Conduct Intake Assessments of new clients minimum 3-5 per week initially
- Produce all Initial Individual Rehabilitation Plans (IRPs)
- Assign clients to Rehabilitation Coordinator
- Conduct weekly training for PRP recipient adults and minors (once a week 1 hour)
- Assist individuals in gaining access to needed psychiatric, medical, social, residential, financial, and other services appropriate for the individual.
- Conduct Quarterly Trainings per FBS calendar year which begins in January of each year on last Thursday of the month
Conduct Monthly Training for:
- Rehabilitation Coordinators
- Rehabilitation Specialist Assistant
- Consult and collaborate with all team members including psychiatrist regularly
- Link individuals to community resources and peer supports to promote community integration
- Actively engage individuals in services including outreach visits at the individual's home, crisis center or outpatient facility
- Conduct quality improvement and data gathering utilizing DLA-20
Responsible for day to day operation concerning:
- Personnel Filing
- Processing of weekly billing submissions of New Clients
- Recording of corrections to audit book
- Late submitters
- Outstanding documentations
Review Weekly Submission of Paperwork which includes:
- Contact notes for clinical content
- Contact notes for accuracy and grammatical error(s)
- Goals on progress notes matches IRP
- IRP matches Assessment & Psychiatric Evaluation
- IRP goals are SMART measurable i.e.. use. of scaling system, mental status, and monthly progress notes indicate justification for continuance or termination of established goals
- Proper signatures, date, and credentials properly written
- Psychiatrists signature if client is on medication
- The Rehabilitation Specialist must coordinate with the OMHC Clinical Director to review and signed all documents timely
- Produce weekly query report of clients to be assigned
- Conduct interviews and Hiring of Rehabilitation Coordinator Staff
- Inform CEO and HR of Staffing needs
- Coordinate discharge of clients with Admin/Authorization Staff, Quality Control, and Billing.
- Discharge clients for failure to comply with program requirement for services from Value Options Beacon Health
- Finalize discharge
- Produce and or update all Psychiatric Rehabilitation Risk and Management plans annually.
- Produce and or prepare employees performance appraisal for review and evaluation.
- Conduct quarterly audit of charts for individuals in the program and maintain records of audit.
- Produce and update all PRP policy and procedure manuals according to CARF Standards annually.
- Assist in producing and preparing for CARF Accreditation.
- Must pass State and FBI background check
- Must have CPR/AED and First Aid
The Rehabilitation Specialist/Independent Contractor will be expected to perform any other necessary duties assigned and found essential to carry out the duties of a Rehabilitation Specialist which also include preparing and being available for periodic audits conducted by MHA, CSA, DHMH, VO/Beacon Health, and CMS audits.
Base Salary Requirement:
Job Type: Contract Duration: 90 days probation with possibility to convert to Employee post 180 days
Payment: Monthly Rate: $3000 Minimum on-site clinic hours required weekly: 20
Minimum PRP Intake(s) required weekly: 2-3 Total number of OMHC client(s): 6
Minimum number of therapy units required Monthly: 40-44
Start Date: Immediately
Post 180 days Conversion:
Job Type: W2 Duration: 90 days probation Payment: Semi-Monthly
Rate: $55,00 Minimum on-site clinic hours weekly: 20
Minimum PRP Intake(s) required weekly: 3-5
Total number of OMHC client(s): 12 Minimum number of therapy units required monthly: 80-85
Benefit(s): 401k and Sick leave (see FBS employee handbook)
Initial payment is held for 30 days thereafter, payment is paid on the 15th of each month as an Independent Contractor. Payment for W-2 employees are held for 2 weeks thereafter, the 15th and 30th of each month. Benefits and W-2 status is contingent upon number of therapy units and intakes monthly as stated above.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $3,000.00 /month
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation: 2 years (Required)
- First Aid: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR: 1 year (Preferred)
- DLA-20: 1 year (Preferred)
- Supervisory: 2 years (Preferred)
- CPRP (Preferred)
- LGPC (Required)
- LGSW (Required)