The Quality Manager is responsible for leading the quality improvement efforts throughout the organization, managing and ensuring implementation of the quality management system, maintaining an updated quality manual, ensuring all operating procedures are up to date, maintaining required records, and maintaining all outside accreditations/recognitions.
Job responsibilities include:
- Maintain an updated quality manual.
- Insure implementation of the quality management system throughout the organization and coach staff as needed.
- Maintain continuity of all external accreditations.
- Maintain continuity of all external regulatory body recognition letters.
- Continuously evaluate the benefit of new external accreditation programs.
- Analyze and report compliance with the quality management system.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in management or business administration.
- 3-5 years experience in ISO 9001, ISO 17065, or other quality management systems.
- Familiarity with halal certification, industry.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and planning skills.
- Ability to work across departments and at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines.
- Continuous improvement mentality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Manager: 3 years (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required