Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Drivers/Independent Contractors - Apply Now!
AccessOnTime is seeking independent contractors to join our network. We have limited positions available for someone looking to supplement their income as most rides are scheduled in advance as needed.
As an independent contractor, you will be using your own vehicle to transport our clients to and from medical appointments, facilities, and other destinations directed by our customers. Our network independent drivers are responsible for providing safe and reliable transportation for people who are unable to use fixed-route public transit or do not have transportation means.
Ideal candidates will have a strong desire for helping others along with meeting the credentialing requirements outlined below:
- Vehicle must be leased or owned by the independent contractor and be 7 years old or newer
- Vehicle must be a clean and comfortable, 4-door Sedan, Minivan or SUV and must have working heat and A/C
- 21 years or older and authorized to work in the US
- Flexible work schedule
- Possession and maintenance of all licenses and certifications required by federal, state, county and local governments
- Proof of insurance coverage in compliance with federal and/or state statutory requirements
- Must have cell phone
- Must have an email address or fax machine to receive orders
Access On time Language & Logistics
3210 Lake Emma Road, Suite 2000
Lake Mary, FL 32746
Ph: 888-748-7575 X 1518
Job Type: Contract