If you are a Data Scientist - Cybersecurity with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for using machine learning and deep learning to protect networks and devices from cyber threats:
- Develop supervised and unsupervised algorithms for data fusion, predictive analytics, and anomaly detection tasks in Cybersecurity
- Develop algorithms for the extraction and fusion of data from multiple sources to construct semantic knowledge graphs
- Author research papers, white papers, proposals and presentations to customers
- Work with other data scientists and engineers to implement rapid prototypes of analytical techniques
What You Need for this Position
Must have a Bachelors in a Quantitative Field
Masters or PhD preferred-
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning Frameworks
- Distributed Computing
- Natural Language Processing Tools and Techniques
- Cybersecurity Data, Tools and Techniques
- Ability to attain and maintain TS/SCI security clearance-
So, if you are a Data Scientist - Cybersecurity with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.