Stellantis Financial Services (SFC) is the new captive finance company for one of the world's leading automakers and a mobility provider with iconic brands including Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Citroën, Dodge, DS Automobiles, Fiat, Jeep®, Lancia, Maserati, Opel, Peugeot, Ram, Vauxhall, Free2move and Leasys.
Our exciting growth provides opportunities to advance your career as we successfully lead products and services from a small to midsize company in just a few years. Join our world class team and culture and contribute to our core mission which is enhancing our customer's experience.
Summary: Processes auto loan contract packages to ensure each file is accurate and complete prior to funding by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews contract documents to ensure conformity for Stellantis Financial Service, Inc. (FIFS) policies.
- Ensures contracts submitted for funding has been accurately completed, specifically Truth-In-Lending and Regulation Z disclosures and ensure the accurate calculation and proper disclosure of federal mandated fees.
- Ensures submitted contracts and loan packages are complete, accurate and reflect proper approval authorities
- Verifies information on the credit application pertaining to employment, residence and credit history.
- Closely inspects loan package documentation for suspicious or fraudulent documentation.
- Verifies calculations on the contracts prior to funding and prepares completed files for funding
- Performs financial calculations such as income, payoffs, rebates and cancellation quotes, verification of employment, vehicle registration, driver’s license, residence and insurance coverage.
- Conducts customer interview to validate information contained in the loan documents.
- Serves as a liaison between Stellantis Dealers, Loan Officers and Dealer Relationship Managers and assists in resolving funding issues
- Follows up with dealer contacts and Dealer Relationship Managers to resolve contract and/or documentation deficiencies.
- Informs manager of discrepancies in contract package or verification of information and notates the file.
- Meets daily quality and production goals.
- Performs other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures
- This position involves regular access to specified personal information of consumers, including, but not limited to, Social Security numbers and dates of birth.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED: Two to three year’s experience as a loan processor with auto loans preferred.
Mathematical Skills Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, interest and percentages.
Reasoning Ability Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
Stellantis Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing its employees an environment that is free of harassment, discrimination and intimidation. It is the policy of SFS to comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations and to provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, change of sex, and/or transgender status or any protected status. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States. This policy applies to recruitment and placement, promotion, training, transfer, retention, rate of pay and all other terms and conditions of employment. Employment and promotion decisions will be based solely on merit, ability, achievement, experience, conduct and other legitimate business reasons.