The Sitecore Developer is responsible for designing and developing web and serviced based software systems build on the Sitecore platform. This role develops technical solutions for new and existing applications working with internal business users and IT team members. This person succeeds in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, agile software development environment. They will work collaboratively and independently throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle including requirements gathering, development, and deployment. They will learn and incorporate IT standards, tooling, and practices while working to improve our code quality, performance, and delivery.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Deliver maintainable, testable and reusable production quality code in a corporate financial environment using Agile development practices
- Design and develop market leading solutions by combining technical skills with a solid understanding of business goals
- Produce scripts/scripting to integrate with team's automated process and tooling for build/deploy
- Work directly with business units to make modifications to existing features and build new prototypes/solutions.
- Uses expertise to solve highly complex defects and issues.
- Optimize application performance and stability by identifying, investigating, and resolving problems ahead of time
- Visualizes, articulates, and conceptualizes solutions to other team members and clients
- Responsible for highly complex system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Consistently finds and delivers new ways to develop and improve processes and technology.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Act as a primary contact for development queries and concerns from users
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with Russell Investments Core Competencies
- Excellent technical and communication skills and ability to interface with all domains and seniority levels in the organization
- Highly proficient with full stack of development skills; including UI, web and middle tier services, and DBMS software development required.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business discipline, or equivalent work or education-related experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of Software Development experience required.
- Minimum 2 years' experience developing on the Sitecore platform
- Proven ability to stay current with emerging technologies and new applications of existing technologies, through work or continuing industry or education involvement required.
- Proven experience collaborating with multiple teams, including business unit teams, to deliver solutions through all aspects of the SDLC required.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI atwww.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.