Ignite your desire to be the best!
Imagine an energy so positive, so powerful, it ignites your desire to be the best, inspires you to bring out the best in others, and fuels your aspiration to do the best work of your career.
At Legacy Traditional Schools we do things a special way, in a way that ignites our desire to be the best, illuminates our educators’ best talents, lights up the minds of our students, and fuels our school spirit. We shine the brightest when we raise our hands and rise to the challenge of changing lives through education, cultivating bright curious minds, achieving award-winning results, upholding our values, and engaging positively with our students, parents and communities.
- As a Gifted Student Teacher, you will have the opportunity to change lives through education as you instruct academically advanced students with challenging curriculum that expands their critical thinking, problem-solving, independent study, advanced communication, and strategic thinking skills. And you will do meaningful work that makes a difference for our students as you:
- Create a classroom environment that cultivates learning, engages the interests of the students and allows them to perform at their very best.
- Utilize direct instruction techniques to guide our students through a variety of activities designed to promote the social, physical and intellectual growth that is needed for primary school success!
- Explore individual needs and give side-by-side support to discover how each student best learns and develop personalized solutions to each students’ learning style and abilities.
- Master our proven curriculum as you implement our philosophy of education and guide the learning process and students toward the achievement of the curriculum goals.
- Evaluate each student’s learning capabilities and celebrate student accomplishments,
- Encourage students to uphold our values and model mature behavior and good character in the classroom, on the school campus, and throughout their lives.
Meet the qualifications that set you up for success
- Holding a bachelor’s degree, a current teaching certificate within the state the position is located (alternative options available for those with bachelor's degree only).
- Have proven proficiency and experience in the subject of focus and specialty area of this teaching position.
- Creating positive, powerful energy that fuels our school spirit. Filling our campuses with exceptional students and diverse talent. Modeling our values, inspiring others and having fun. Solving matters with composure, integrity and compassion. Immersing yourself in significant connections with our students, parents, and fellow educators. Having a passion for teaching others, helping others learn, and celebrating their success. Participating in events outside of normal hours.
- Being active in the role when light lifting, sitting, standing, moving throughout the campus and traveling to other campuses as required.
- Depending on the state to which you are applying, background check requirements may vary. Including but not limited to state and national criminal history background check.
Enjoy the benefits of being the best
Education is not a spectator sport, so we encourage you work hard, learn, have fun and always do your best. If you raise your hand to accept the challenge of changing lives through education and give your very best to contribute to our students’ success, you’ll experience:
A. our colorful school spirit
B. a fulfilling career
C. a culture of connection
D. our spirit of tradition
E. the benefits of being the best.
Hint: If asked in your interview how we ignite your desire to be the best, the answer is “All of the above”
Enjoy industry-leading pay, rewards, referral bonuses and paid time-off. Care for your health and your family with comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, discounted onsite childcare and student enrollment priority, even for part-time roles. Invest in your future with retirement plans - Arizona has 401(k) plans with 6% employer matching, Nevada participates in the Nevada State Retirement PERS and Texas participate in the Texas retirement TRS. Enhance your growth with promotion opportunities, training, mentoring and tuition reimbursement. Thrive in a welcoming, supportive and inclusive environment where we celebrate the diversity of our team and our communities and uphold our values to treat others with fairness, equality and respect as an equal opportunity employer.
Come be an educator with LTS
Every team member, from our support staff to our leadership team has knowledge to share, skills to teach, inspiration to offer, and a passion for helping others learn and perform their best, which is why we are proud to call all our employees educators.
Our smart, talented, diverse educators across Arizona, Nevada and Texas are working together to change lives through education and make our charter schools the best place learn, grow and work. Come be an educator at Legacy Traditional Schools and experience a positive collective energy so powerful, it ignites your desire to be the best! Ignite your career.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person