A fast-growing law firm is seeking a highly qualified experienced Real Estate Paralegal or Legal Assistant to join our firm.
- Working on all aspects of residential and commercial real estate closings while utilizing strong organizational, problem solving, researching, writing, editing and proofreading skills;
- Work independently in a fast-paced work environment while maintaining constant focus on producing an excellent and accurate work product while meeting deadlines;
- Prepare and review drafts of documents, including commercial & residential real estate conveyance documents, loan documents, Power of Attorney documents, etc.;
- Maintain multiple attorney calendars;
- A strong desire to work in a team environment while coordinating efforts between the Pre-Closer, Post-Closer and Attorneys;
- Provide support to Managing Attorney in various other projects that will impact the Firm.
Compliance To Law Firm Standards, System, Procedures, And Policies
- Earns the trust of others through open, honest communication and follow through;
- Self-starter and independently driven to find success;
- Plans work and schedules activities so deadlines and objectives are met;
- Respectfully interacts with co-workers, clients and agents;
- Accountable to act with integrity, adhere to company expectations of performance and behavior, abide by work rules and demonstrate high standards of moral and ethical conduct at all times;
- Maintains confidentiality of all Law Firm information;
- Leads by example in meeting the Law Firm’s expectations of performance and behavior;
- Must be reliable and punctual in reporting to work as scheduled;
- Position requires scheduling availability during normal business hours with flexibility as business necessitates.
Education, Experience And Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree or a combination of experience and education is preferred but would be willing to train the right candidate;
- 2+ years of commercial and/or residential real estate experience, preferably in a law firm setting but open to other fast paced industries.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Advanced skills in the use of Windows based office software and Adobe applications;
- Must possess strong analytical skills and meticulous attention to detail;
- Highly organized and able to track a project from initial contact through the end of the project;
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
Job Type: Full-time
- paralegal: 1 year (Preferred)