IMMEDIATE OPENING for a full-time Clinical Psychologist at McGuire Air Force Base, NJ.
Specific tasks and duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing pre-hire psychological exams for police officers seeking employment
- Doctorate degree in the field of psychology from an accredited institution
- License to practice in New Jersey
- Must have at least a minimum of four (4) years' experience in conducting psychological and psychiatrist assessments of individuals with diverse cultural backgrounds in the criminal justice system.
- Experience in administering and scoring psychological tests
- Experience facilitating and/or overseeing the facilitating and/or overseeing the facilitation of group therapy with individuals living with mental illness, substance dependence, and co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills, also a through grounding in the use of standardized psychological testing and the provision of direct clinical services.
- Sign-on bonus ($5,000)
- Relocation Assistance (if needed)
- Competitive wages
- Health benefits
- 10 paid Federal Holidays
- 10 Personal Leave Days
- Health & Welfare Reimbursement
Email resume, license, certificate(s), BCLS card, and salary requirements
Job Type: Full-time