BitGo is the market leader in institutional-grade cryptocurrency investment services providing security, compliance, and custodial solutions for blockchain-based currencies. BitGo is the world's largest processor of on-chain bitcoin transactions, processing 15% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and $15 billion per month across all cryptocurrencies. The company has over $2 billion in assets in wallet, and a customer base that includes the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges and spans more than 50 countries. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo is backed by Craft Ventures, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
- Integration, implementation and onboarding of BitGo’s products with our client's platforms
- Support clients in pre and post sales activities such as product enlightenment, solution architecture, etc.
- Continuous client relationship management that includes understanding client’s requirements, expectations and assistance with technical issues
- Collaboration with our Engineering Team and assisting with new product features specs to new and potential customers
- Serve as the customer advocate providing feedback to internal teams
- Provide clear understanding of customer requirements for our Sales Team for and during their sales calls
- Support a Customer Support team in analysis of log files and reports, debugging, troubleshooting
Skills & Experience:
BitGo is looking for people who are passionate about their craft, take full ownership for their work and projects, and believe in transparent and collaborative culture with the goal of making BitGo successful.
- 5+ years in a enterprise client facing technical role as Solutions Engineer, Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect, Onboarding Specialist, Integration Engineer, Implementation Manager, Technical Account Manager, Customer Success Manager or similar
- Understands concepts of third party APIs and SDKs, log file analysis, report analysis, and debugging
- Worked in pre-sales and post-sales capacity
- Strong experience with leading and managing client engagements and project plans
- Extremely high professionalism - people love working with you
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to self-manage and use best personal judgement as needed
- Interest in blockchain, cryptocurrencies and financial services products
- Willingness and ability to to travel internationally is required
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science or related field
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, spouse/partner and children (medical, vision, dental, life, FSA, HSA)
- 401k company match up to 5%
- Catered custom lunches, fresh snacks and gourmet coffee at the office
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Generous paid time off
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction