Teacher with NJ P-3 certification for mixed preK/Kindergarten class:
- Responsible for developing a cohesive teaching team, coordinating the curriculum and managing the day-to-day activities of the classroom.
- Must understand children’s cognitive, social, emotional and physical development in order to ensure a safe, developmentally appropriate classroom environment where children are actively engaged and encouraged to succeed.
- Must be skilled in communicating with both children and adults in order to meet the needs of the children, effectively guide assistant teachers, and resolve family concerns.
- In addition to high energy, must have excellent leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with NAEYC Accreditation Standards and Creative Curriculum preferred.
- 12-month position.
Job Type: Full-time