TRB designs, engineers, and manufactures high-performance lightweight structures that support clean transportation solutions. We create innovative and automated processes that produce high volume composite parts that decrease weight while improving performance, safety and durability.
We have recently formed a joint venture with Toyota Tsusho and are launching a North American location to make advanced composite components for electric vehicles.
Purpose of role:
We are looking for a dynamic leader who is excited to bring their experience leading teams and businesses to this high-growth opportunity. This is a chance to build and shape an innovative business with the backing of a multi-billion dollar company and a powerful global network.
- Build the team and create a ‘can do’ culture.
- Create a world class semi-automated composites production facility.
- Manage the P&L of the operation.
- Achieve and enhance quality certifications such as ISO9001 and IATF16949.
- Implement a fast-paced lean production system.
- Report to the TRB/Toyota board.
- Graduate degree in business or commensurate experience.
- 5 + years of operations experience in a leadership role.
- 10+ years experience in manufacturing.
- Strong ‘Lean’ background.
- Clear experience and philosophy for building high-performance teams.
- Ability to motivate and inspire.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing: 10 years (Required)
- Operations Management: 5 years (Required)
- 1. What are you hoping to accomplish in your next role? What intrigues you about this opportunity?
2. What experience do you have building a high-performance team and business?
3. What is your superpower - what makes you uniquely successful at work and in life?
We look forward to hearing from you!