We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Technical Support Specialist to provide support to all of our business units!
- Serve as the first contact for employees to address, investigate and resolve computer, printer, and telecommunication issues.
- Maintain documentation for processes, procedures, and inventory to insure dependability of network infrastructure.
- Develop stable computer platforms throughout the organization by keeping current with application/operating system updates.
- Secure network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation
- Assist with user onboarding/offboarding
- Record, track, monitor and resolve incidents and requests in the service management system
- Provide training when needed
- Be flexible, professional, and helpful
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Experience working with web/cloud-based applications
- Demonstrated troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Familiarity with Active Directory LAN/WAN environments
- Time management skills to meet business demands
Job Type: Full-time
- technical support: 3 years (Preferred)