Boston Volvo Village
Automotive Sales Consultant / Product Specialist
$44,500 base salary plus bonuses and incentives
Boston Volvo Village is holding open interviews for THREE DAYS ONLY!
Saturday, May 26th from 11:00am-3:00pm
Monday, May 28th from 11:00am-3:00pm
Tuesday, May 29th from 9:00am-11:00am
(To confirm your attendance at the interview please click “APPLY” to submit your resume)
Boston Volvo Village
75 N Beacon St.
Allston, MA 02134*
Our growing Sales Department at Boston Volvo Villagehave immediate employment opportunities available for Automotive Sales Consultant / Product Specialist; no experience necessary! This is a great opportunity for recent graduates and motivated, entry-level career seekers. We highly encourage energetic people with customer service backgrounds to apply.
As an Entry Level Product Specialist (Sales Consultant) you will:
- Spend time with customers to determine their need and discuss vehicle features and options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate features, advantages, and benefits
- Complete quotes, return emails and voicemails
- Other administrative functions include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support online customers through our Internet Sales Department
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- Previous automotive sales experience is a PLUS but not required
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment
- Enthusiastic with high energy
- Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record
- Strong interpersonal and communications, in-person and over the phone
- Capable of learning and using new software and systems
- Persistent, competitive and outstanding work ethic
- Focuses on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership sales
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical.
- Guardian Dental.
- Vision Plan discounts.
- Wellness Programs (e.g., Smoking Cessation Courses, Lunchtime Walking Clubs).
- Section 125/CAFE accounts for qualified Medical and Dependent Care expenses.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Benefits.
- Individual Life & Accident Program.
- Paid Time Off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Discount for Automotive Purchases + Parts and Service Program.
- Employee Referral and Friends & Family Program bonuses.
- The opportunity to work for a progressive, forward-thinking organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: