Comcast Corporation is a global leader in media and technology. Leveraging an extensive portfolio of products such as Xfinity xFi Internet and the Xfinity X1 Voice Remote, Comcast continues to prioritize innovation in our mission to connect people to moments that matter. Our entrepreneurial spirit drives a fast-paced and forward-thinking culture that allows us to embrace good ideas and bring them to life quickly.
We are searching for inspired first-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) students who are eager to meet the challenges of an evolving media and technology landscape during our 11-week MBA Internship Program in Philadelphia, PA. Here you can follow your passion through ownership of business-critical projects and explore your potential through executive exposure and mentorship. You and your cohort will cultivate meaningful relationships and learn from the smartest minds behind game-changing technology as you join them to create the future with Comcast.
The Corporate Strategy MBA intern will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects across Comcast that have significant operational/financial impact on the business within 1-3 years. Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting Corporate Directors on financial and strategic planning projects for the different lines of business (e.g. Cable, Content, Business Services, International).
- Responsible for supportive analytics and materials, including pulling research, drafting presentations, creating charts and graphs from financial and market data
- Participating in and/or leading meetings with senior Comcast executives as well as external groups (e.g. investment banks, cable industry experts)
- Currently pursuing MBA with intended graduation date December 2020 – May 2021
- 5+ years of work experience in a dynamic environment prior (e.g. consulting, investment banking, military, entrepreneurism, etc.)
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Summer 2020 MBA Internship Applications Close:
- Excellent financial, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to drive projects independently
- Ability to manage time effectively and in an organized manner
- Strong interest or experience in communications/media or technology industries
- Previous experience in strategy consulting is preferred
12/1/2019 at 11:59 PM
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer