Innovative Managed Care Company is seeking several contract recruiters for a six month assignment in Brentwood, TN. Contract to perm option beginning in March 2020. Full company overview to be provided during initial phone screen.
- Full cycle recruiting experience (healthcare setting preferred)
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years' recruiting experience
- Ability to manage 30+ req load
- Comfort interacting with internal senior leadership
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with ATS and HRIS systems
- Execute full life cycle searches for positions to include: developing the search strategy, sourcing, prescreening and interviewing candidates to attract and evaluate candidates, develop and present recommendations on qualified candidates to our hiring managers/internal clients.
- Possess exceptional executive sourcing, assessment and closing skills
- Excellent client relationship skills, communicates proactively and consistently with hiring managers and candidates
- Develop and identify highly-visible executive-level prospects and knowledgeable industry sources and company target lists as well as the identification of potential candidates and sources.
- Experience in managing candidate life-cycle via consistent communication and relationship management, from sourcing through interviewing, negotiation, resignation, onboarding and follow-up
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $38.00 to $40.00 /hour
- recruiting: 5 years (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends