Support robotics and measurement software system development for the fabrication of prototype sample acquisition and
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
- Understand the voice of the customer and continually inject that vision into the product development effort
- Develop technical work plans for new product development including estimation of resources required
- Analyze and define product functional requirements
- Analyze and define subsystem requirements including: mechanical, embedded systems, user interface, etc.
- Own product functional and validation requirements
- Perform hazards/risk analysis and develop mitigation strategies
- Apply engineering principles to, and directly participate in, the design, fabrication, assembly, and test of various
- mechatronic systems
- Generate and review fabrication, test, and quality assurance documentation and vendor specifications
- US Person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- BS in Mechanical, Electrical, or Software Engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years of post-grad experience developing custom mechatronic products
- 3+ years of product development team leadership experience
- Experience with rapid prototyping methods including hardware & software for fast proof-of-concept development
- Experience writing and maintaining design and test quality assurance documentation
- Demonstrable hands-on experience with all phases of development including requirements analysis, prototype
- design, product design, assembly, debug, and testing
- Expert in CAD (e.g. Solidworks)
- Excellent intra-team and client-facing collaboration and communication skills
Visit our career site at https://www.honeybeerobotics.com/about-us/careers/ or send your resume directly
to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number F02 in the subject line.
We offer excellent benefits, including; medical, dental, vision; life insurance; STD and LTD insurance; FSA/HSA, 401(k),
paid holidays, vacation pay, sick leave, and tuition reimbursement.
Honeybee Robotics creates specialty robots, electromechanical flight subsystems, automated drills and other machines
destined for work on Earth, Mars and beyond. We make next-generation applications a reality through creative,
collaborative engineering that combines the best minds with innovative technology.
Since 1983, we have completed more than 300 advanced projects for NASA, the US Department of Defense, academia
and industry. Every Martian rover since 2003, has relied on systems built by Honeybee Robotics. Our passion for the
planet continues as we work on future systems for Mars, planetary moons and asteroids.
Learn more about Honeybee at www.honeybeerobotics.com and our parent-company Ensign-Bickford Industries at
Honeybee Robotics is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.