- Respond to telephone, email, walk-in and website contact form inquiries from new and existing customers, vendors, etc. Direct contacts to appropriate coworkers as needed.
- Handle several responsibilities throughout the purchasing process, including placing POs, receiving orders, filling out purchase requisition paperwork, etc.
- Communicate with customers throughout the invoicing and accounting process to ensure timely payment
- Monitor and restock office supplies
- Assist with shipping processes, including generation of customer paperwork and shipping labels
- Collect, process and distribute incoming mail as well as compose and send correspondence for other office staff
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Ability to use a desktop computer and Office software
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with ERP software preferred (specifically NetSuite)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour