The Global Client Centralized Services – Client Service Specialist is a sales support position, typically providing dedicated operational and sales support to multiple GCCS Senior Client Service Specialists.
Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Frequent client outreach contact, typically by telephone, but also in-person and by email
- Resolving client inquiries and complaints and determining which issues require immediate elevation to a member of the branch management team
- Ongoing administrative services for account types (e.g., trusts) and assets (primarily Alternative Investments) that cannot be readily transferred or liquidated
- Account administration such as AML related client refresh & general account maintenance,
- Place certain unsolicited orders for designated clients,
- Generating and distributing client notification letters
- Facilitating the movement of accounts to the CAC from the branch (via bulk transfer of FA Number change)•Facilitating the process of restricting accounts
- Performing client authentication while taking client instructions to close or transfer accounts
- Executing forced distributions, where feasible
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Minimum of 1+ years professional or relevant internship experience required
- Bilingual preferred
- Registration preferred but not required
- Knowledge of investment and banking products, policies & procedures is required
- Strong client service & technical skills (MS Word & Excel)
- Strong communication, time management and organizational skills are required.
- Intense attention to detail
- Creativity and motivation for superior execution
Please be advised that under current company policy, Merrill Lynch does not sponsor a visa petition or other work authorization, nor will the company provide relocation assistance, for this position.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: