Join our team as a Full-Time Bose ® Display Expert!
Do you like seeing displays come to life?
Are you tech savvy?
Do you consider yourself handy with basic tools?
Can you work independently?
The Bose ® Display Expert will be responsible for all merchandising execution in select area retail locations for our client. This execution will include, but is not limited to, ensuring brand presence meets and exceeds expectations at retail; product placement; plan-o-gram compliance; stock availability and visibility; display functionality; and maintain product excellence. The representative will also be responsible for engaging with the retail associates and customers. This person will be called upon periodically to provide specific feedback on the setup or “shakedown” of displays to the client and ActionLink teams to ensure accurate and efficient field execution. The representative will need to adhere to all dress code and appearance standards set by ActionLink and the client.
- Present high degree of professionalism in retail environment
- Verify planogram compliance to ensure client products are installed correctly and fully functional
- Troubleshoot as needed to maintain demos and interactive power displays
- Ensure all materials are being utilized at all locations and placed properly
- Ensure that all display price tags and signage are accurate
- Engage with retail associates and customers to ensure knowledge of current customer products
- Complete visit reports on the day the work is performed
- Works closely with client Territory Reseller Managers
- Maintain a level of excellence in appearance standards of client products
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years of retail or merchandising experience preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot simple and complex product displays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule as needed
- Access to reliable vehicle transportation to multiple retail locations
- Able to work with little supervision to be accountable for results
Physical Requirements :
- Must be able to travel to different locations (locally by vehicle and nationally by plane).
- Must have the ability to stand for long periods, climb ladders, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have basic ability to use hand-held and power tools.
- Must be able to transport large materials to store locations
ActionLink is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $20.00 /hour