Full-timeEstimated: $46,000 - $68,000 a year
- Loan Origination
- Fair Housing Regulations
Full Job Description
At Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC (RMF), we are dedicated to helping older Americans live the retirement lifestyle that they imagined and deserve, in the comfort of their own home. Reverse mortgages are our only line of business and meeting the needs of this important segment of our society is at the core of everything we do. We are proud to be one of the nation's top reverse mortgage lenders.
We are seeking a Reverse Mortgage Closer to add to our team in our Melville, NY location.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Track loans clear to close
- Generate closing documents for FHA HECM loans
- Review HUD and escrow instructions ensuring complete compliance with closing conditions
- Review all loan documents for compliance, accuracy, completeness and conformity to established procedures and policies
- Coordinate with Loan Processor and Closing Agent to schedule signings
- Timely deliver closing packages to the Partner and Settlement Agent
- Submit funding requests to Treasury group for loans cleared to purchase
- Ensure timely delivery of collateral packages to warehouse banks in order to maximize warehouse line efficiency
- Validate final documents are complete and accurately executed by title
- Communicate with third-party originators, settlement agents and all levels of internal staff regarding the funding retail and TPO loans
- Work with management to ensure that procedures are kept up to date and are maximizing efficiency within the organization
Desired skills and experience include:
- 2-4 years’ experience in mortgage processing, closing, and/or post-closing
- Exceptional detail, organization, and problem solving skills are a must
- Strong interpersonal skill as wells as excellent oral and written communications skills
- Positive attitude, high energy, self-motivated and service-oriented mindset
- Mathematical and analytic aptitude
- Experience demonstrating sensitivity and tact in handling highly confidential information
If you are looking for an exciting position with a great and growing company, please send your resume to RMF today!
RMF is EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mortgage Closing: 2 years (Preferred)