DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate regularly with your assigned Vistadash clients via email as well as hold monthly review calls to discuss setup, vendor changes and marketing strategy using the data presented in Vistadash; making strategy recommendations tailored to your client’s specific goals.
- Build and maintain strong, lasting customer relationships focusing on client retention.
- Regularly monitor your accounts to ensure accurate reporting; work with internal support teams to help monitor and fix any issues that may arise.
- Stay current on industry trends and key Vistadash partnerships. Regularly review vendor products to help stay ahead of client questions and concerns. Frequently touch base with Development and QA teams to ensure Vistadash is continually evolving to meet our customer’s needs.
- 5+ Years’ experience in digital marketing or equivalent degree (BA/BS) in Business Management, Marketing or eCommerce.
- Proven work experience as an account manager, marketing manager or other relevant marketing strategy experience.
- Some Automotive Industry knowledge.
- Strong Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, educate and listen attentively.
- Experience with CRM and project management tools.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at a time while paying strict attention to detail; ability to speak to clients and communicate effectively with technical support to address client concerns.
- Google Analytics IQ Exam and AdWords Certification is a plus.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency; ability to learn concepts quickly.
- Ability to stay connected with internal teams across multiple time zones while working remotely.
- Must enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability prioritize workload and manage one’s own time.
- Excellent Critical Thinking skills; using logic and reasoning to identify alternative solutions to problems.
- Excellent Listening Skills; give full attention to the words of others, take time to understand the points being made and ask questions as appropriate
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Meet and exceed individual objectives as defined by direct supervisor
- Keep manager informed of ongoing projects and company/store strategy.
- Adhere to schedules and deadlines.
- Complete essential duties with timeliness, precision, and diligence.
ADDITIONAL NOTES REGARDING POSITION:
- Position can include infrequent travel to conferences, training or in-store presentations.
- This is a remote position.
Job Type: Full-time