You will work with the IT Operations team to assist in developing the architecture, design and standards of Identity Management infrastructures including Active Directory, SAML, ADFS, MIM, AWS, Enterprise Authentication, Single-Sign-On (SSO) and Provisioning Engines.
What you’ll do
- Assist in establishing standards for directory and application integration as well as implementing solutions to successfully integrate new technology with existing and new architectures.
- Partner with the Information Security and Compliance teams to develop and maintain organizational policies and standards, metrics and key risk indicators (KRIs), maintain segregation of duties and least privilege principles, and to facilitate compliance and audit reviews.
- Work with business units across the company to assist in establishing user and group profiles for applications.
- Administer and configure IAM Technologies - IBM Security Identity Manager
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technical field; or relevant experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in design, architecture, and configuration of IAM tools (IBM Security Identity Manager a MUST), and Information as well asActive Directory 2008/2012 experience in a large enterprise environment (10K+ users), including highly complex multi-domain forests.
- Experience with network, systems, and cloud application identity and access management and compliance.
- Experience with Common Secure Configurations (i.e. CIS) and other industry security checklists / benchmarks.
- Experience in assessing the risk of a proposed solution, escalating appropriately and driving to closure.
- Technical knowledge of systems engineering, networking and software architectures.
- Demonstrated proficiency with various identity and access management and vendor management tools.
- Exhibits the ability to explain complex technical security issues in layman’s terms to peers and management.
- Preferred experience with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), MS Identity Management (FIM/MIM), Centrify Privileged Identity Management Services, and Okta Single-Sign-On (SSO), Provisioning Engines and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), or equivalent technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Public Key Information Server (PKI), cloud computing services (O365/AWS/Azure).
- Experience developing policies, procedures and technical training materials.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
- IAM: 1 year (Required)
- IBM Identity Security Manager: 1 year (Required)
- Single Sign On: 1 year (Required)