Pharmatech Solutions is looking for a skilled developer to join our growing and expanding team! Our corporate office is located in Lindon, UT. Pharmatech Solutions is an established/profitable company with great perks and benefits! Come join us!
- Developing user interfaces and tools used in distributor's back offices across multiple brands.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design
- Collaborate with team to deliver compelling user-facing products
Skills and Qualifications
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and AJAX
- Experience building user interfaces for websites
- Experience developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and to keep consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert mockups and wireframes into working HTML pages using bootstrap 4
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Strong ability to communicate across teams to effectively interpret and execute designs
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS etc.) a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Front End Development: 2 years