Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?” You might be using HERE Technologies every day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE
HERE is searching for a senior software engineer to work on our next generation 3D mapping technology for autonomous driving. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an energetic team developing creative solutions for analyzing complex 3D and image data.
What's the role?
- Scientific software development in C++
- Quantitative and visual analysis of algorithm results
- Clearly document code and processes that are developed
- Work closely with research engineers to implement algorithms for road modeling, 3D object detection, etc.
- Design and critique others designs of classes and software component interactions
- Identify and implement best-practices in code review, code style, and revision control workflows
Who are you?
- A BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Strong C++ software development skills
- Excellent written and oral communication/English language skills
- Experience working with large software project workflows, including:
- build systems (CMake, etc.)
- revision control (git, etc.)
- code review systems (Gerrit, etc.)
- continuous integration (Jenkins, etc.)
What You’ll Get:
- Experience with image processing, computer vision, or computer graphics (and related libraries, such as OpenCV, OpenGL, VTK, etc.)
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started! Apply now!
- Challenging problems to solve
- Opportunities to learn cool new things
- Work that makes a difference in the world
- Freedom to decide how to perform your work
- Variety in the types of projects
- Feedback so you will know how well you are doing
- Collaborative, Supportive Colleagues
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.