JOB TITLE: Coordinator, Global Trade Marketing
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager, Global Trade Marketing
LOCATION: New York, NY
The purpose of this role is to:
- Support the trade marketing team in executing on marketing initiatives by retailer working directly under the guidance of the Senior Manager of Trade Marketing
GLOBAL RETAIL ACCOUNTS / SEPHORA MARKETING & RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Support the team and leadership in nurturing all merchant & marketing relationships with International Sephora teams (CAN, EU, SEA, UAE, AUS/NZ) to cascade Sephora US strategy in that market
- Assist all global retail accounts with specific marketing day to day requests in promoting brand awareness and exposure on digital channels (copy, imagery, stills, video)
- Execute strategic sampling program across all retailer channels taking into account retailer specific opportunities, programs, and objectives delivering a strong ROI on programming
- Run lead in securing comps from cross-functional teams for creative development and retailer specific needs in creating content
- Manage and maintain account specific visual merchandising calendars taking control of newness, product deletes, and visual representation of the brand month to month while liasing directly with account leads to ensure excellent in execution of brand story and objectives
- Have a pulse on competitive themes and programs taking place in the beauty marketplace taking into account newness in product, rewards programs, and visual/display representation
- Lead organization and execution of Market Week meetings for all retailers
MARKETING CALENDARS & STRATEGY
- Under the guidance in brand strategy from the team and leadership, maintain and be an expert in the global retail marketing strategy & editorial calendar for each season across new product launches, Holiday, Gift with Purchase, Gift with Visit, Sampling and Events.
- Actively participate in weekly cross-functional communication regarding marketing calendar updates and changes, to ensure all teams are prepared to plan and execute effectively
- Ownership of asset forms for each retailer, partner with internal teams to ensure most updated content (copy and creative) is posted on retailer sites
- Own competitive studies, share gap analysis with leadership on quarterly basis
- Monitor client feedback on major product launches
CROSS-FUNCTIONAL PLANNING & EXECUTION
- Partner closely with cross-functional groups in the planning and execution of marketing programs, including system set up, SKU quantity allocations, creative delivery, and merchandising execution
- Ownership on delivery on post launch reports tracking key KPI results, identifying key learnings, and proposing sound next steps
- Review LY statistics and performance in sampling ROI and propose strategic plan for year ahead
4 year bachelor degree from an accredited college or university
- Requires 0-1+ years of marketing experience in beauty industry.
- Prior internship in beauty a plus.
- Passion and strong knowledge of beauty categories.
- Strong sense of community and collaboration.
- Entrepreneurial & creative spirit with sense of urgency
- Results driven and keen eye for detail
- Results orientated
- Strong communication skills, verbal and writing. Adobe Suite knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to use creativity and innovative means to achieve results is a must.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have a positive can-do attitude, with a genuine, reliable and kind disposition
- Must be willing to work on site at our NYC offices
WHO WE ARE:
Briogeo is currently the fastest growing hair care product line at Sephora and has taken the prestige hair care world by storm through introducing clients to an assortment of clean - yet effective - hair care products for all hair texture types. Briogeo has won numerous awards, including accolades from Allure Best of Beauty / Reader's Choice, O' The Oprah Magazine, Seventeen Magazine, Essence Magazine, New Beauty, and recently won a coveted award for Best Indie Hair Care Brand by CEW.
OUR POINT OF VIEW:
Briogeo was inspired by a family tradition of making natural beauty products at home and the belief that beautiful hair shouldn’t be compromised by harmful ingredients. Derived from the words "Brio" meaning “full of life” and "Geo" representing “earth and nature," the brand has taken natural hair care to a new horizon by combining carefully-selected, plant-based ingredients that deliver visible, measurable results. Free of SLS, parabens, sulfates, phthalates and silicones, each texture-specific formula is infused with the finest blends of natural plant and fruit extracts, oils, antioxidants and hair-healthy vitamins to bring out the beauty and vibrance in all hair textures.
WHERE WE ARE:
Briogeo currently retails globally, including U.S.A., U.A.E, South East Asia, Canada, Hong Kong, Europe/UK, and Africa. Briogeo products are sold worldwide in prestige retailers such as Sephora (over 250 stores), Net-a-Porter, Anthropologie, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Cult Beauty, and several prestige beauty independents.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)