Gold Ranch Dayton
Assists guests and delivers excellent customer service.
**This is an entry level position - NO PREVIOUS CASINO EXPERIENCE NEEDED. We are willing to train the right applicant for the job!**
We are looking for a reliable, upbeat individual who is looking for a long term position with our company
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Must be over the age of 21
- Must be able to obtain a Nevada Gaming Card upon hire.
- Previous Cash Handling experience required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in verbal and written English language.
- Excellent math skills; ability to calculate money accurately.
Basic computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite Software, Outlook.
Certificates and Licenses:
Gaming Registration Card
- Must have the ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods (up to 8 hours).
- Ability to use keyboard, 10 key calculator and other office equipment.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Able to work in a noisy, smokey casino environment.
Full Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
Paid meals and lunch period
Employee Awards and Recognition
Easily apply online at www.goldranchdayton.com