The Marketing Coordinator performs a variety of administrative tasks related to advertising and promoting the company’s brand. Graphic design knowledge is highly desired since the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for creating flyers, posters, mailings, and any other projects that are assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing
- Work with radio, news, and (social) media plat forms for press releases
- Design and distribute posters, flyers, and other forms of Marketing material
- Manage the design, development, and implementation of sponsorship ads
- Must have a clear understanding of company policies including the company manual.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Photoshop Illustrator
- Constant Contact
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 - 3 years of Marketing experience
- Proven written communications, grammar, and proofreading skills
- High level of independence and self-directed learning
- Keen ability to spot and leverage entrepreneurial marketing opportunities
- Ability to scope and plan projects to ensure intended impact and results
- Proven track record in working with internal and external sources to get best outcome
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritize deadlines are required
- Sitting, Standing, Bending, Reaching, Stooping, Walking and Lifting
- Ability to see, hear, and speak with sufficient capability to perform assigned tasks
- Driving independently to other facilities
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties to be performed.