CACI is seeking a Data Processor to support our Waterfront Engineering Program in Portsmouth, VA
What You’ll Get to Do:
Provides data entry into established shipyard database programs, templates and database routine to support changes resulting from ship upgrades and installations.
Work on PCs, workstations and computer system mainframes.
Review data entry to ensure that data is accurate and complete
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
High School graduate or GED equivalent.
Two (2) years’ experience in formatting data for computer entry and entry via workstation into computer, minicomputers, or mainframe computer systems.
These Qualifications Would be Nice To Have:
Prior experience supporting a Naval Shipyard code 200 is highly desired
Working knowledge of the following databases is desired:
Configuration Data Manager Database – Open Architecture (CDMD-OA), Navy Data Environment (NDE), Technical Data Management Information System (TDMIS), Preventative Maintenance System (PMS) – Viewer.
Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite is desired
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.