SUPERINTENDENTS FOR NEW RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION IN VIRGINIA
Our Bryant Group Team Members have provided quality services to the construction industry throughout the Mid-Atlantic region for many decades. Our focus is on plumbing installations for residential and multi-family housing projects. We set a standard for quality installations, on time and within budget, with a commitment to our customers and clients.
We proudly serve Northern & Central Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Southern Pennsylvania, and the Pan Handle of West Virginia.
If you are looking for steady work throughout the year, top pay, excellent benefits and an opportunity to advance in the residential plumbing trade, we invite you to inquire about joining our team of professionals with the area's premier residential plumbing contractor!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES OF A SUPERINTENDENT
The Supervisor is responsible for planning, laying out, participating in and supervising plumbing work on job sites. Ensure all work is in compliance with specifications per the contract documents and local plumbing and gas codes.
· Good communication skills with both employees & customers.
· Knowledge of local plumbing & gas codes.
· Ability to read & understand architectural & plumbing drawings.
· Responsibility of scheduling & performing work within builder schedules.
· Approve subcontractor invoices & submit weekly paperwork (building reports, incident reports, inspection requests, etc).
· Attend weekly manpower scheduling meetings.
· Assure employers are working & driving safely.
Driving record, background check and pre-employment drug screen required. Please submit your resume or call 301-670-2732 or you can also apply on our website at https://bgi-plumbing.com
BRYANT GROUP, INC.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $26.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Multiple Locations