POSITION: Ophthalmic Tester
JOB SUMMARY: This individual is responsible for performing an extensive number of data collection functions, as delegated by the physician.
- ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Empathetic personality with concern for patients’ needs.
- Strong organization with attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Demonstrated ability to perform diagnostic testing in a timely fashion.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient typing and intermediate computer literacy.
- COMMUNICATION AND PATIENT CARE:
- Acquaints patients with office procedures to which they will be exposed.
- Informs patients of the purpose of tests performed, and how the patient will be affected during the tests. Other duties as necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- clinical setting: 2 years
Job Type: Part time
Job Type: Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)