Job Description Summary
Responsible for coordinating marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of company products and services. Provides reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, marketing spend, new products, and pricing.
- Coordinate communications with appropriate sales and marketing managers regarding the status of leads, trade shows and sales materials.
- Perform various marketing duties in support of product marketing, market research, Internet-related marketing, and advertising.
- Generates and distributes pre-and post-mail reports.
- Maintains materials catalogue and appropriate levels of inventory.
- Ensures that all field offices are adequately supplied with current materials.
- May be involved in editing, writing, and producing marketing materials.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Work requires the development and adoption of non-standard procedures and has more impact and consequence of error than lower levels.
- Incumbent possesses considerable latitude to accomplish tasks.
- Customer service skills, detail oriented, excellent verbal and written communication, strong problem solving and organization skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Typical Range of Experience
- 3-5 years experience in similar position is required. Experience in industry is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules