This role will be part of the CVS Health Brand Innovation and Design Center of Excellence (CoE) and will support the team’s mission to build a and manage a world-class brand. This role will report to the Senior Director of Brand Strategy and Innovation, and will lead the overall relationship management with business partners across the enterprise. In this role, the candidate will:
- Build and sustain enhanced capabilities to support the efficient management and execution of the Brand Innovation and Design Center of Excellence
- Optimize how the CoE works by creating, using and monitoring tools and processes for resource and project management, operations and reporting
- Assist the CoE leaders in budget definition, tracking and management
- Manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously and communicating and working successful across teams and business units in a matrixed organization
- Operate as an enthusiastic change agent to better enable accountability, agility and innovation.
This role requires strong communication and people skills, familiarity with brand strategy and brand systems (both the creative and implementation components) and an ability to flex, adapt and compromise while still remaining on-task and focused on successful outcomes.
- 12+ years of project and/or portfolio management experience
- 10+ years of experience working in creative marketing agencies or marketing organizations – understands marketing and branding workflow, skill sets and terminology
- Ability to multi-task a variety of initiatives/ projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to flex and navigate effectively through ambiguities
- Working knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and operational skills
- Keen ability to prioritize and make quick decisions
- Strategic thinker and creative problem solver always looking for most optimal solution
- Good planner; capability to “look around the corners” to determine risks and mitigate strategies
- Calm demeanor; comfortable in ever-changing environment
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team environment and with ambiguity
- Enhanced capacity to impact and influence at all levels of the organization
- Impactful and persuasive communicator, both written and orally
- Results-driven with an ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.