Experienced Life Insurance Agent in Texas
Attention Life Insurance Agents and Registered Reps with 4+ years in the business.
Right business, wrong firm? Don’t suffer any longer.
Innovative Strategies is a full-service financial planning firm that is looking to take on a few new agents with a Life Insurance license and in the business for more than 4 years.
“Give an agent a lead and feed him for a day. Give him a market and feed him for a lifetime.”
How do you know if You are the right fit for Innovative Strategies?
- Are you tired ofcalling the same people over and over? (Ask me how to turn 1 into 4)
- Do you insist on having a partner that genuinely cares about YOUR individual success?
- Do you desire independence without being completely alone?
- Do you prefer Open Architecture and choice?
- Do you know “best interest” means offering more than your current firm allows?
- Do you want to make $100,000 by your 3rd year in business?
- Do you believe in continuous learning?
- Do you wish to grow into the exact type of financial professional that YOU choose to be?
- Would you like to develop your own markets?
- Do you wish to graduate into the Advanced Markets through joint work?
- Would you love to earn vested residual income streams?
- Would you like to build an asset that can be sold in the future?
- Do you want a local, culture-driven financial organization who runs and thinks more like a tech firm than a stuffy, outdated insurance agency?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions, then what the heck are you waiting for?
Commission. Vested Renewals. Benefits. Pension. Bonuses. Trips. Contests. Incentives. Training. Support.
Make $250,000 or more at our firm. Your only limit will be your time.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $100,000.00 - $500,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
Weekly day range:
- How many years of experience do you have selling Life Insurance?
- Have you sold at least $80,000 of Life Insurance Premium in at least 3 of the last 5 years (2018,2019,2020,2021,2022)?
- Are you located and licensed in the state of Texas?
- Life Insurance License (Required)
Work Location: Remote