Working under the direction of the Associate Director, the Innovation Project Coordinator will be responsible for the implementation of projects within the Innovation Program for Sleep Medicine.
In this capacity, the Project Coordinator will work closely with the Innovation Team members to help drive projects through to completion. He or she will be responsible for reporting progress to the Associate Director, assign appropriate scope of tasks to project team members with Associate Director approval, ensure quality of deliverables and program care and report any aberrations to the Associate Director, communicate with stakeholders during project development to ensure their expectations are being met or exceeded, and guide task progress of Team Members with and regularly report progress to leadership at the appropriate intervals. Of this effort, 50% is dedicated to clinical innovation projects under Amerigas, and 50% is dedicated to Distance Learning initiatives under Teleplus.
In this capacity, the Project Coordinator will be expected to:
- Review project development plans from the Associate Director and propose modifications/task assignments as appropriate
- Ensure the scope of each project is feasible with respect to coordination of all active projects
- Use Project plans to maintain realistic task completion schedules
- Assign tasks and deadlines to project team members
- Ensure quality of deliverables through appropriate QA measures as designated by leadership
- Identify, report and manage project issues and risks
- Monitor project progress and regularly report progress to Associate Director and upper management
Bachelor’s degree and 3 to 5 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Affirmative Action Statement
Penn adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.