- Primarily assists in the development and implementation of Yes! Our Kids Can's comprehensive family engagement strategy, with the ultimate goal of engaging families as essential partners in helping their child achieve academic proficiency, college, and career readiness.
- Collaborates with Family Engagement Director to develop and write all family communication to include short message service (SMS), social media, and email content in English and Spanish.
- Copywrite and edit all family communications aligned with the Yes! Our Kids Can grade-appropriate curriculum in English and Spanish.
- Copywrite and edit all training content in English and Spanish, aligned with the Yes! Our Kids Can mission, for use in family video training portal and teacher/administrator portals.
- Compile data and analytics for use in district engagement reporting
- Schedules and disseminates family communications in a timely and professional manner, conducive with Yes! Our Kids Can voice.
- Research and audit digital landscapes for assisting in strategy decisions
- Assist other teams with copyediting all English and Spanish written content and proofread all external communication
- Assist and support the implementation of digital strategy
- Collaborates with the Yes! Our Kids Can Curriculum and Game Development departments to brainstorm, revise, enhance and create subsequent level content and features.
- May assist in serving as liaison with school administrators, teachers and staff in coordinating family outreach strategies and events.
- Assists in working with schools to maintain accurate records for students, families, and teachers, for research reporting purposes.
- Responds to families' needs and supporting them with communicating concerns.
- Works with research partners to communicate, disseminate and collect parent surveys.
- Performs administrative duties and any other related duties as assigned by the Family Engagement Director or Management Staff.
The attitude of Family Engagement Content Manager and Copywriter:
Together, we do whatever it takes to reach our mission.
PLEASE SUBMIT A PORTFOLIO OF YOUR COPYWRITING WORK.
CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO COPYWRITE IN SPANISH AS WELL.
SALARY COMMENSURATE UPON EXPERIENCE.
Job Type: Contract
- Relevant: 4 years (Preferred)
- San Antonio, TX 78203 (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture